Briscoe Search & Consulting work in a very different way to most other talent acquisition organisations
Almost all of the roles on our books are exclusive to us as we are engaged by our client to search the market and find the right star for their business.
Let us guide you through the process.
Have a look at what is available now.
See what our candidates say about us
“The primary reason for scoring you a 10; Honestly purely because of the feedback and communication as I have dealt with a few other recruitment agencies and you were by far the best.”
“To put it simply it was professional and it felt like you cared about the job.”
“I already have recommended you as your company was very professional and organised, they allowed me to represent myself in the best manner, the people were great and they provided me with documentation that was very beneficial.”
“Very professional and pleasant in your dealings. Prompt responses to any questions I had. Had a good understanding of what the employer was looking for. Very thorough process of checking referees. Kept me informed and touched base throughout the process.”
“Good communication, reliable and follow through as promised. Great detail and understanding of the role and the client organisation, structure culture. Accuracy and detail and ability to speak author actively and knowledgeably on the role and requirements over and above what stated in PD. Able to provide a PD on the role. Willing to consider candidates interstate and be innovative / flexible and accommodating of same by embracing technology.”
“Throughout the process I was kept informed and given advice and assistance. Very happy and would definitely recommend to my colleagues.”
“I was very impressed with the interest and courtesy shown to me as a preferred candidate, for the position I applied for as well as the regular follow up to ensure all was proceeding well with your client.”
“Professionalism. Demonstrated commitment to client throughout the interview. Interview questions were not aggressive interrogation, rather questions were posed in way to learn more about my character as an individual and employee. Even if the position doesn’t work out, I walk away with a high regard for your client, your company and myself.”
“I was impressed with the promptness and the understanding of the roles and interest in client as perceived through process by the candidate.”
“This is a first time experience with Briscoe and the approach of the people I dealt with was professional and respectful – I am assuming this is the general culture within the company and if it is, it is the type of organisation I like dealing with and so would those people I know.
No improvement comes to mind but I would encourage you to keep doing what you are already doing – keep people informed, even if it is only minor updates.”
“Just wanted to give some feedback on the experience of dealing you. In a single word, FANTASTIC!!! From the first conversation I’ve felt like your most important client. Not earth shattering or unusual until you consider I’m an applicant and not an employer (I can only imagine the type of service they must receive). Your simple philosophy of keeping promises and treating me with professionalism and respect is refreshing (sadly) and raises you to a new level above your competitors. I would have no hesitation in recommending your services. Many thanks for helping me secure my dream job.”
Don Surjan, Candidate, ABN Group
“The whole process, from start to finish, was very professional with ongoing contact and updates. I would highly recommend Briscoe for recruitment services. They have a primary focus on quality and care in dealing with people during a sometimes stressful process. Excellent!!”
“The role would have involved a relocation and your staff were kind enough to devote time to helping me understand the move/schools/etc even though I was early on in the process.”
“Outstanding service, excellent attention to detail, great with returning calls and providing feedback. Professional (but not ‘stuffy’) attitude, very accommodating with requests for information. The staff I dealt with were great ambassadors / flag bearers for Briscoe. There were no areas I felt needed any improvement. ”
“My experience was excellent. In terms of interview style, the Consultant was just a pleasure to do deal with. She was personable, pleasant, encouraging. The communication was really great. ”
“I found all the staff at Briscoe highly professional in their approach with excellent follow up. The Consultant in particular, stayed in regular contact with me and was extremely thorough. It’s also very positive that you coach people for the interview so that you can appeal to the interviewer. Although I was not successful in this instance, I found the process excellent and would highly recommend Briscoe to other people. Many recruitment agencies take your details and never contact again which is frustrating when you are a professional yourself. Briscoe delivers! ”
“I found the team really great to work with. Although it took a while they kept me in the loop and up to date at all times. They were always very professional, friendly and very helpful. ”
“Would definitely recommend Briscoe, found the service to be open, honest, transparent. I set Briscoe aside from other recruitment agencies as they put an emphasis on candidates being treated as individuals. Seems less about the process of quickly making money as there is an actual care factor for people.”
“I have already recommended Briscoe services and scored a 10 out of 10 because of the follow up service I received from the Consultant which I thought was exceptional and that I was kept informed through-out the whole process. I had applied for four other roles through different recruitment companies and Briscoe were the only proactive company I dealt with.”
“I’d like to thank you for what I felt to be a highly personalized and targeted service that met my needs perfectly. You contacted me exactly when required and not more, and have an excellent understanding of both the role you were trying to fill and the company with which you were ably assisting. I certainly felt I was in the very best of hands and was gladdened that I was applying for a position that so perfectly suited to what I was after, my experience and the type of company and people that I want to work for – and you understood all of that perfectly!”
So what does this mean for you?
Well, for one, it’s very seldom that you will be discussing a role that other “recruitment agents” around town are also working on. This allows us to invest time in you, and present you to our clients with specific roles in mind. What’s more, there is a high chance you will be speaking to us about reputable, loyal employers who have built a strong relationship with us over time, hence putting you in a better position to forge a career with a great organisation.
Other things you can look forward to when you work through Briscoe Search include:
- Full Position Specification presented to all candidates before being interviewed for the job. This gives you a clear picture of the company, the culture, the position as well as the ideal candidate our client is seeking – thus allowing you to decide if its the right fit early on.
- Confidentiality a Guarantee, not just a Promise – Briscoe’s team is unrivalled when it comes to professional partnering with candidates and a huge reason for that is our faultless discretion. Everything from our purpose-designed premises, our consultants’ commercial awareness and our considered approach to presenting candidates to clients all has candidate confidentiality at its core.
- Genuine Consultation to Candidates – it’s what we do with everyone we meet, we cannot help ourselves. Committed to people improving the quality of their life, while increasing the talent in organisations means we want to spend time with our candidates to improve their approach to job-hunting, interview skills, career direction, etc.
- Candidate Satisfaction Rating – one of our Key Performance Indicators. Briscoe Search & Consulting randomly chooses over 75 candidates a year, with whom we complete a Service Delivery Audit. Our minimum accepted satisfaction rating, across 12 different deliverables is 85%. Don’t you want to work with a company who asks their candidate base if they’re happy? Don’t you want to work with a talent acquisition consultancy who repeatedly achieves 90%+ in satisfaction rating?
- Briscoe Bulletin Newsletter – all of our registered candidates have the opportunity to receive our quarterly Bulletin which commentates on the state of the WA employment market, gives some great hints and tips for executive candidates and covers the key positive business news events in our state. This allows you to be educated about the market you are operating in, from a candidate perspective.To subscribe to our Briscoe Bulletin simply enter your name and email address via this link http://eepurl.com/k8gHH